28th of November 2009

Touched down at KLIA at around 9pm. A mix feeling of nostalgic, happy and touched once stepping on my home soil after two years. (some of you guys must be thinking WTH? It's just 2 years!) Physically? having difficulty in breathing in bec of the different climate here in Malaysia and NZ.

The arrival gate opened!
My family was out there waiting for me! Nervous! Stay calm. I'm cool. I'm Tuan!
TARGET SPOTTED!
1st sight of my dad - OMG! so dark! and.... and.... and where's the tummy??!!
my mum - errrr...... same?
my youngest sis - Dang! she has become so tall! could it be taller than me??!!

Well, none of them recognised me, except my sis. Guess what girls? My already fair skin has become much fairer. Haha!

On the way back, chatting with my family, kept getting my tongue and brain twisted while speaking chinese. No. Not banana, yet, at least. Reached home around 11.30pm. Home sweet home! the feeling came again. Tour around my house alone, exploring. Hmm... other than the couch, no other significant changes. Sitting on the couch, took a deep breath, ahhhh..... cant wait to see my friends, especially someone....