11 December 2009

I know I don't have much time if I have to confess. I have to go back to NZ in less then 2 months time. I have thought of making a card with everything I want to say in it and have it accompany the rings. Although there wasn't much time for such impromptu idea, I wanted to make it happen. Throughout the week right after the meeting, other than work, my mind just kept thinking of the ideas. Today, right after work, I rushed back home to buy the things I need for the card with the help of my friend, Theng.

It was almost 11pm when I started to make it. I don't wanna bring it back home to do it as I didn't not want my family to know about this. This is obviously so not me. However, I did, as it was late and I can't find a place to to it.

I didn't sleep much because I planned to give her this the next day. I was kinda nervous while making it as I couldn't imagine the moment she saw this. On the other hand, I felt very happy to be able to make something for someone I love with my own hands.

12 December 2009

Guess what? Ta-da! I made it just in time!

A pair of rings in the heart, A rose and a word "Forever"
is exactly what I want to express to that beautiful young lady.

I know it looks rather crude, but if I was given much time I could have done it way better. Yet, my mum and sis said it'll definitely be a "yes". However, whatever the consequence turn out to be, at least I've done whatever I can. No regrets.

Casley's blog about this here.