05 December 2009

PC fair! Haha! Another good opportunity for excuses. We went there quite late and just have an hour or two to browse through the whole fair. Of course it's not a concern for me as that's not my sole purpose. Hehehe.

After that we sat at the park for very very long doing nothing but just chatting beside the fountain and enjoying the well decorated night view of the city and twin tower. Though there are a lot of people in the park as well but somehow I've totally ignored them. At that moment, she was the only person in my sight. Being able to be with her alone doing nothing is, for me, the simplest form of romance. What actually spiced up the moment was when we took the following photos.

It was my first time doing that with a girl. Feel kinda awkward but extremely happy and unbelieveable!

Now lets have a little flash back of what happened before this....

I've actually asked my friend, Shiang, about how to confess to a girl as I'm not good and totally green at all this things. So he said, bring her out for dinner at a romantically lighted and decorated restaurant. Then take her to a beautiful but quiet place where we can talk properly. That's when I can pass her my "little present" of confession.

Come back.....

When I took out my phone in the pocket, I realised that the rings that I bought are with me. I started to think if I should confess then, because that is exactly the moment that Shiang described. Time flew by as I kept thinking of this. The park was about to close. Eventually I decided: "not now". Firstly I was not prepared. I would have to say something if I just pass her those rings. Obviously I don't know what to say. Secondly, I think that just passing her the rings is lack of sincerity. I need something more....

Before I send her home, I suggested that we should go have something because I was hungry. And you know what is the other reason behind this. Hahahaha.... After that I sent her back home very late in the night. I went back home and with those moments and photos kept playing in my mind, grinning, I fell into a tight sleep.

Casley's blog about this day is here.