26th of November 2009

This is not the first, but the second time I hung out with her alone, all thanks to Shiang and Theng. Hehe. Initially I invited them to watch the movie "2012" but they couldn't make it. Though they rejected me, I'm grateful as this outing give me a chance to create more opportunities to be with her alone later on.

I really worried that I'll freak out or bored her up as I never actually hang out with a girl alone, not with a "purpose" or "plan" behind it. Fortunately I didn't. All the while, I kept reminding myself that we are just good friends. Not easy to do that but I did it with patience and hopefully I've cheered up her day.

I even dressed up very normally - the first step to calm myself down.
I really miss piano back in NZ.


The first thing we found in common - we like tea eggs!

Oh yeah! The boys are back! I grew up with this cartoon and my brother is named after him - Alvin. Amazingly their characters (good at tackling girls, naughty, sociable...) are almost alike! Yet i refuse to get the name Simon (sorry but it just sounds gay). This time they are back in pairs. Is it implying something??


January 2008. An unforgettable outing before I came to NZ. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 1. Such a co-incident that this time when I came back, the 2nd movie is coming out.

A supper as an excuse to stay together with her longer. We pranked Zhen Hou and I was very excited abt the next day when I'll be going back to Wushu and give a surprise to my senior.

So, how abt the 1st time? Well, it's really a looooong story and let's reflect back (I don't really want to do that but I'll do it for the sake of completing the story) what has actually happened in the post titled "Reminiscence"......

Casley's blog about this here.