11th December 2010

I was thinking of how to confess for quite awhile. After a careful thought I knew I won't have the guts to say it out when she's in front of me, so I decided to buy a present and attach it with a letter with all the messages written in it. But what present best suits such circumstance?


Yup it definitely must be this, and this particular pair of rings. Well, for me, rings (those used for engagement or marriage, not accessory) symbolise promise. With the words "Forever Love" on them and after customised them by carving our names on it, it'll be the perfect gift that not only suits such occasion but also 1 that clearly carries all my messages.

If you still can't read in between the lines, here, let me tell you. I saw, long ago, this girl's perspective in love resembles that of mine. On the other hand, I have seen her suffered more than enough through her past experience. Hence, I hope I can provide her the love and happiness that she deserves. A promise, as I was taught since young, can never be broken. I am no God but a simple man who hope to fulfill her wish for eternal love and infinite care.