28th November 2009

I asked her if she wants to come along for my company to buy my working clothes. To increase the probability of she saying yes, I added that she can bring her laptop along to a cafe in the mall so she can online there and play her FFS. I knew she was crazy with it and the P1 in her house doesn't work. =P Although I don't know much about FFS, it's just one excuse so I can hang out with her, alone again. Haha.


She was happily playing FFS ....

... while I was bored. I never had such a patience waiting for someone. First picture, I was staring into the blank... around 30 minutes later calling for help. (Look carefully at my expression)

Really love this photos taken while trying out in the fitting room.

1st time doing this - self-photographing. Also 1st time being so close with a girl other than my sis and my mum. This is also the day that I found out that she's such a camwhore when I looked through her phone.

In the night while sending her back home, I suggested a supper again. The reason's the same - just wanted to buy some time with her. We had Ramly burger. For me it is definitely the tastiest burger you can ever get. Besides, it's cheaper, the portion is bigger compare to the 1 you get in fast food restaurants, and also you can customise your own burger to whatever you want!

The famous Ramly burger stall in Malaysia - beside the road (Haha) but they have tried to improve the hygene due to the increasing demand.

But guess what I discovered? It's her FIRST time having Ramly bueger!!! WTF??!! Man! If I don't know her since young, I'll probably think she's from other country or perhaps other planet and just arrived here. You never been to Malaysia until you try out Ramly burger. Hehe.

Casley's blog about this here.